As in every other country, you will need legal documents such as visas and work permits to enter Indonesia
The type you need will depend upon the purpose of visit or stay in the territory. Arranging for visas and work permits,as well as other administrative documents related to foreign labor is relatively time-consuming and difficult in Indonesia.
# VISAS AND WORK PERMITS (KITAS)
Indonesia has several types of visas that are based upon the purpose of your visit, but for companies the most common are the Working Visa (called KITAS) and the Multiple Entries Business Visa.
Any foreigner who works or obtains income in Indonesia must apply for a work permit. This is a bureaucratic procedure that involves the Ministry of Manpower as well as the immigration office. The entire procedure will take two months.
KITAS provides the following benefits
- Legally obtain employment and salary
- The right to stay without regularly leaving the country
- Achieve permanent residence after 3 years
How to apply for KITAS?
- Send us the required documents from your sponsor company These include company documents and the expatriate placement plan that we will help you create.
- Send us required the documents about the applicant We will need a copy of the passport and university diploma, photos and insurance policy information.
- We will prepare the application and see it through the process in Indonesia
- You will apply to the Indonesian Embassy in your country to get a temporary visa
- Once you arrive in Indonesia, our consultant will accompany you to the Immigration Office to give fingerprints and signature
- We will complete the rest of the requirements, such as the re-entry permit, IMTA document
The whole procedure will take about one month and Cekindo is ready to efficiently lead you through the KITAS process and save you time with our extensive network of contacts that includes local authorities.
# MULTIPLE ENTRIES BUSINESS VISA AND WORK PERMIT
If you visit Indonesia for a business reason and do not intend to obtain any income in Indonesia, it is not necessary to apply for a work permit.
Instead you can apply for a business visa, which is a simpler and faster procedure that allows multiple entries and is valid for 1 year.
A Business Visa provides the following benefits
- Simple and quick application
- Business purpose of visit
The purpose of the Indonesian Business Visa is normal business activities (including attending a conferences/seminar) which do not involve being employed or receiving any payments in Indonesia
- Have the right to stay 60 days with validation for 1 year
You can apply for an extension by leaving Indonesia in 60 days and coming back (crossing borders) or by applying for and obtaining a visa from the Indonesian Immigration Authority.
How to apply for a Business Visa?
- Send us a copy of your passport by email
- We will prepare all application requirements in Indonesia
- You will pick up your visa at the Indonesian embassy in your country
The whole procedure will take about one week
Consult with Cekindo to clarify what type of type of visa and work permit you need and what procedures you need to follow to work legally in Indonesia.
And our services include the following
- limited stay visa indonesia
- local sponsorship jakarta
- permanent stay permit indonesia
- visa agency indonesia
- visa agency jakarta
- visa sponsor indonesia
Selected Clients for Working visa:
Cekindo is ready to efficiently lead you through the entire visa process and save your time by our extensive experience and network that includes local authorities.
Feel free to contact us for a free quotation on streamlining the visa and work permit process in Indonesia.
Fill out the form and we’ll get back to you with a quote and overview for your industry.