Role and Responsibilities
- Ensures that all general ledger accounts and subsidiary ledger records are updated and accurate and provides timely reporting of all financial information.
- Prepare financial statements
- Prepare and manage monthly and annual tax reporting, 21, 23, 25, 4(2) and VAT
- Timely and accurate payroll processing, ensuring there are best practice checks and controls in the process to ensure an efficient, accurate payroll process and BPJS process
- Ensure all payroll queries are handled in a timely and professional manner.
- Ensure appropriate authorization of overtime sheets, timesheets, payroll payments, and changes to payroll data.
- Ensure there is the confidentiality of payroll and employee information at all times.
- Keep up to date with payroll legislative changes.
- Ensure compliance with Payroll tax obligations.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Candidates must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree in Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English.
- At least 2 Years (s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position and fresh graduate are welcome.
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor) specialized in Finance – General/Cost Accounting or equivalent.
- Demonstrated creative and critical thinking skills
- Able to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Have experience in handling foreign client
- Brevet A&B Certification is a must