- Post day-to-day transactions into accounting software (MISA), compliant with the VAS
- Issue invoices, sale orders and receipt vouchers (if any)
- Control accounts receivable, revenue and intercompany reconciliations
- Keep track of the billings, sale orders and unearned revenue.
- Collecting accounting information at the end of the quarter for Tax reporting.
- Internal monthly reporting, quarterly reporting and month-end closing, ad-hoc reports (if any)
- Work with internal team for chasing and clarify the money received from clients.
- Experience in the accounting field with same the role of this position
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/ Finance/ BA
- Preferable: experience in general accounting, tax reporting and finance reporting.
- Good communication skills and accounting technical
- Preferable: experience with IFRS.
- Advanced in English communication
- Be proactive at work
- 13th-month salary
- Performance review and adjust salary once a year
- Company Team Building Trip every year
- Working time: 8:00 – 17:00, Monday – Friday