Manage legal services team, implement key legal processes, train management and personnel on legal issues and contribute to the business’s strategy and decision-making processes alongside other departmental leaders.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Some of the key requirements and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Manage and ensure client service projects delivered on-time;
- Consult clients on all legal matters of the service;
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects;
- Expand legal team by increasing department headcount, technical knowledge, and areas of expertise; list of services provided; legal service revenue and staffs promotion;
- Coach, develop, motivate, and provide growth opportunities for team members;
- Build and develop networks with clients to provide legal services;
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
SPECIFIC EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor’s degree in Law. Lawyer practicing certificate is preferred;
- Over 7 years of working experience in legal projects;
- Priority to candidates who have experience in M&A, implementing documents relating to foreign investment, business registration;
- Ability to work both as part of a team and independently;
- Demonstrate success in managing and conducting a variety of legal matters;
- Strong leadership with the ability to provide direction and focus for team members as well as motivating the team to achieve results;
- Good planning and organizing skills;
- In-depth knowledge of Company law, Investment law, Commercial law, Civil law, M&A, Foreign investment; Corporate Governance and Compliance.
- Ability to think creatively, innovate and resolve problems;
- Ability to develop and manage staff;
- Motivated to learn, and quick to understand new processes;
- Ability to be keen on details and adjust quickly to change;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Good English communication skills;
- Negotiation skills, project management skills.
- 13th-month salary;
- Monthly performance bonus;
- Multinational working environment.
Male / Female