Why Kickstarting Your Business in Indonesia and How to Do It?
Establishing a company in Indonesia is getting much easier and more convenient due to the Positive Investment List and other recently implemented policies. The government is continuously committed to realising an investment-friendly climate to boost foreign investment. Why should you penetrate Indonesian market and what to know about the process?
- An economic overview of Indonesia.
- Key industrial and commercial sectors in the country.
- Regulations that may impact your market entry.
- Route to market.
- Establishing a Presence in Indonesia.
How to Register:
- With one single signup, you will be able to attend each of the webinars for free.
- With the same confirmation details that will be sent to you post signing up, you will be able to attend selected webinars at your own choice per the dates and timing stipulated.
- This also means that you can choose to attend 1, 2 or even all of the webinars.
- Instructions will be emailed to you post signing up.
|Date||Time||Registration Fee||Topic Coverage||Webinar Description|
|Friday, 5 June 2020||3:00-4:00 PM (GMT+7)||FREE||Indonesian Market||
About The Speakers
Vincent Cellier, Consulting Manager (InCorp Global, Indonesia)
Vincent is a French national with a background in Digital Marketing, Sales and Management spanning various industries over a 13 year international career including 8 years in Indonesia. His multi-country, multi-cultural and multi-industry experience gives him a diverse knowledge to assist clients with market-entry solutions for the Indonesian market and beyond.
Pandu Biasramadhan, Consulting Assistant Manager (InCorp Global, Indonesia)
Pandu has over 5 years of experience in business development and account management roles in market-entry consultation, general insurance and SaaS. He has extensive experience in dealing with government agencies, providing market-entry solutions to Indonesia and managing regional partnership channels in Southeast Asia.