Start your business in Bali with Cekindo
The prestigious island of Bali offers much more than crystal blue water and gorgeous rice paddies.
“Silicon Bali” is a hotspot of business opportunities you should not miss. Check out how to do a company registration in Bali.
- Need a legal consultant with the in-depth knowledge of the market
- Wish to open their business in a speedy but well-managed process
- Search for a trustworthy local partner
- Want to gain a market presence with a regularly awarded company
Types of Companies that You Can Choose When You Want To Register A Company in Bali
Local Company (PT)
Foreigners who want to start a local firm need a local sponsor. Cekindo can become your local nominee and even speed up the incorporation process with our ready-made companies.
Foreign Owned Company (PMA)
A foreign-owned company is a perfect choice for foreign nationals whose business fields are not limited by the Negative Investment List.
There is no better way to check the business potential of your field in Indonesia than starting a representative office.
Company Registration in Bali, Step-by-Step
1. Contact Cekindo
2. Consult legal requirements of your business field
3. Get a tailor-made solution for your business
4. Sign a contract
5. Have your company registered in Bali