Continuing the previous article about FAQs of virtual office in Indonesia
4. What Are the Benefits of a Virtual Office?
In addition to cost savings, more people are choosing a virtual office in Indonesia for the following reasons:
- Increased Productivity – Don’t waste hours being stuck in traffic. You can do your business anytime and anywhere. You will experience more freedom in managing your time and resources.
- Better Health – With a virtual office in Jakarta, you can avoid the smog, pollution, and the stress that comes with long travel and overcrowding.
- Serviced Office – Renting a virtual office with Cekindo also entitles you a service office in Jakarta or Bali. You will have full and exclusive access to boardrooms, high-speed LAN or wireless Internet, pantry, lobby, and customer desk. These amenities are available to you whenever you need them. Moreover, you can have your own private office.
- Flexibility – A virtual office solution is all about choices. First, you can decide your business address (Cekindo has two), as well as the duration of your lease. Second, you can choose which premium services you want to include in your package. In the same way, you can take advantage of a shared office space in Indonesia to improve social connections in the country.
5. What Is the Ultimate Virtual Office Package?
Cekindo’s Ultimate Virtual Office Package combines the other two options. For a minimum monthly charge of IDR 800K ($80) per month for three months, you can already have the following:
- Prestigious Address – Your business will now be located at the heart of Jakarta’s CBD. Our office is only an hour away from the airport and accessible to the highway.
- Mail Handling – Our capable assistant can accept parcels, documents, and other deliveries on your behalf. You can inform us beforehand of any delivery, and we will inform you immediately once they arrive. Our office also has partnerships with banks and postal offices to make routine transactions easier and faster for you.
- Call Handling – We can accept, make calls, and process requests from clients and business partners on your behalf. Our professionals can speak Bahasa Indonesia and English fluently.
- Fax Services – Your service office in Indonesia will receive and send faxes on your behalf.
Cekindo will also provide you with a domicile letter, which you need to complete your company registration in the country.
6. Where Are the Best Places for a Virtual Office?
Indonesia has many key financial cities, but Cekindo highly recommends where the action and businesses are. For this reason, consider either a virtual office in Bali or Jakarta. In Jakarta, we are located in the prestigious Grand Slipi Tower while our Bali office is in Istana Kuta Galeria.
These places are accessible by different modes of transport. They also bring you close to various tourist attractions, restaurants, hotels, and other public facilities your business may need in the future.
7. How Can I Apply for a Virtual Office?
With Cekindo, getting a virtual office Indonesia is fast and easy. Just fill out the order form, and we will take care of the rest.
Order Virtual Office Now
You can also send us your inquiry, as well as drop by our office at the following addresses:
CEKINDO BUSINESS CENTER
Grand Slipi Tower, 9th floor (Unit G)
Jl. Letjen. S. Parman Kav. 22-24, Palmerah
Jakarta Barat 11480
CEKINDO BUSINESS CENTER
Istana Kuta Galeria Blok BW 2 No. 3A
Jl. Patih Jelantik, Kuta, Badung
For inquiries or phone bookings, call us at +622 180 660 900 or send us your fax at +622 180 660 901.
8. What Can Cekindo Do for Me Beside Giving a Virtual Office?
Cekindo extends a complete business support for both local and foreign companies. We specialize in business setup, local representation, and business process outsourcing (BPO). Our team can help you with recruitment, payroll, market research and analysis, product and offshore company registration, local nominee, and business visa and work permit. For the complete list, click here.
Read the first 3 points FAQs on virtual offices here.