Start your business in Semarang with Cekindo
With one of the best infrastructures, cheap labour forces and strong government support, business potential of Semarang is overflowing. While many think about starting a company in Jakarta or Bali, it is the capital city of Java where you should build your business.
With 7+ years of experience with company incorporations in Indonesia, Cekindo is the right choice for those who:
- Need a legal consultant with the in-depth knowledge of the market
- Wish to open their business in a speedy but well-managed process
- Search for a trustworthy local partner
- Want to gain a market presence with a regularly awarded company
Registering a company in Indonesia can be done in three ways:
Local Company (PT)
Foreigners who want to start a local firm need a local sponsor. Cekindo can become your local nominee and even speed up the incorporation process with our ready-made companies.
Foreign Owned Company (PMA)
A foreign-owned company is a perfect choice for foreign nationals whose business fields are not limited by the Negative Investment List.
There is no better way to check the business potential of your field in Indonesia than starting a representative office.
Company Incorporation Step-by-Step
1. Contact Cekindo
2. Consult legal requirements of your business field
3. Get a tailor-made solution for your business
4. Sign a contract
5. Have your company registered in Semarang