How to Start a Citizenship Application for Saint Lucia
Citizenship applications to Saint Lucia by foreigners were legalized in December 2015. The regulation applies following Act No. 14 of 2015, the Citizenship by Investment Act, on 24th August 2015. The objective of these citizenship applications to Saint Lucia is to support foreign nationals who contribute economically to the country to become Saint Lucian citizens.
There are three main investment routes. A donation, real estate investment, and a government bond investment are the main requirements for obtaining Saint Lucia citizenship. Successful applicants will be granted a Saint Lucia passport. The document offers to gain visa-free travel to more than 157 countries worldwide.
Administrative Requirements for a Citizenship Application
Although investment activities are the main condition, there are administrative to be met for the citizenship application in Saint Lucia.
Saint Lucia’s flagship Citizenship Investment Programme offers five key routes to acquire citizenship and a second passport on this stunning island
1. COVID-19 Bond Relief: Minimum investment USD 250,000 (limited time offer)
2. Government Bond Investment: Minimum investment USD 500,000
3. National Economic Fund Investment: Minimum investment USD 100,000
4. Real Estate Investment: Minimum investment USD 300,000
5. Enterprise Investment: Minimum investment USD 3,500,000