20% OFF your first business expansion. Learn more.
InCorp offers a comprehensive range of solutions to ease the company registration process and help you create a viable roadmap for your business.
Get assistance from experts with a decade of experience in assisting international business owners expanding into Indonesia.
Avoid any bureaucratic complexity when closing your company by engaging with our experienced legal advisors.
What type of legal entities should you choose to register a company in Indonesia? We can assist you in choosing which is the best one to grow your business.
To help businesses survive during this unfortunate time, InCorp provides corporate recovery in Indonesia and insolvency services.
Granting an environmental permit in Indonesia needs an Environmental Impact Analysis (AMDAL) in advance.
Obtaining property & land ownership in Indonesia offers some challenges for foreigners. However, buying property in Indonesia is attainable with specific resources and documents.
Recent regulatory changes have a knock-on effect on Indonesia's Merger & Acquisition landscape. Check on how we can navigate you through your M&A in Indonesia.
InCorp provides Virtual Office services Indonesia in various locations: Jakarta, Bali, Semarang, Surabaya, and Batam.
Business process outsourcing in Indonesia is a viable option to streamline bureaucratic complexities that hurdle your business expansion objectives.
InCorp offers a complete range of accounting service Indonesia, from tax reporting to auditing.
With professional financial audit services from InCorp, you can ensure all accounting activities are accurately recorded and compliant with Indonesian regulations.
Using an Employer of Record service to set your roots in Indonesia opens the doors to new opportunities in the country.
Financial and Operational Resilience services from InCorp are developed to support businesses and help them survive during this difficult time.
Payroll services in Indonesia are a practical solution to avoid unnecessary complexities while you focus on growing your business.
Using a recruitment agency in Indonesia will help you hire the best candidates for your company, saving you time and money.
Tax consulting in Indonesia are the shortcuts to fulfill the administrative obligations with high accuracy and in a timely manner.
The Indonesian government promotes tax holidays as one of the fiscal incentives to attract major foreign direct investment in Indonesia.
Operating businesses in Indonesia, entrepreneurs must comply with the regulations accordingly, especially concerning taxes.
Immigration in Indonesia is one of the strictest and most complex processes due to its ever-changing regulations. InCorp provides a seamless experience in obtaining your stay and work permits.
Avoid any hassles by engaging with an experienced visa agent in Indonesia.
A dependent visa Indonesia is a document that allows foreigners to bring their family while settling down in the country.
Investor KITAS Indonesia is a stay permit that offers many benefits to investors that invest in the country.
Overseas Visas are required for Indonesians who are planning to stay abroad for an extended period of time.
KITAP is a permanent stay visa for foreigners who have intentions to stay in Indonesia.
Foreign retirees often find their plans stuck due to the complex visa application process. InCorp helps expedite the process.
Obtaining a social visa is daunting if you are not familiar with the country’s complex bureaucratic processes. Consult with us for a seamless Indonesian visa application experience.
Foreigners married to an Indonesian citizen are eligible for a spouse-sponsored KITAS.
Learn how to obtain an Indonesian tourist visa seamlessly and securely, directly from a trusted visa and travel agent.
Get assistance from a trusted visa agent in Indonesia to make your traveling plan to Indonesia even more convenient.
Expedite your Indonesian work permit application process by engaging with a trusted visa agent.
All imported goods must obtain permission granted by specific governing bodies prior to entering the local market.
Learn more about the cosmetic product registration services in Indonesia.
Learn more about exporting goods to Indonesia.
Learn more about the food & beverage product registration services in Indonesia
Learn how to go through halal certification in Indonesia directly from experts successfully.
Learn more about the health supplement product registration services in Indonesia.
Learn more about the household product registration services in Indonesia.
Learn more about importing goods from Indonesia
An Importer of Record in Indonesia is a legal service that enables companies to import products into Indonesia, through an import partner.
Learn more about the medical device registration services in Indonesia.
Register a trademark is necessary to avoid legal issues in the future. InCorp can help you with Trademark Registration services in Indonesia.
Compliance is one of the most challenging parts of business overseas, especially in a country packed with complex bureaucratic processes such as Indonesia.
Updating business documents to align with your company’s growth can be a hassle.
Due Diligence services are needed to assess the credibility of the company or partner you wish to work with or acquire in Indonesia
From Company Regulations to Employment Agreement Drafting, Employment law services from InCorp will help you to compliance with employment policy in Indonesia.
InCorp’s legal consultation services in Indonesia are crafted to help your business settle and fully comply with the latest regulations.
Organizations must continuously evolve and transform to remain competitive and relevant in todays global environment ...
Companies face many opportunities and challenges as a result of a changing market and regulatory landscape ...
Adopting Environmental, Social, and Corporate Governance (ESG) practices can improve your company’s value ...
Risk Management services from InCorp Indonesia can assist companies in building confidence when making future business decisions ...
Transfer Pricing in Indonesia occurs when a company performs an internal transaction within the same business group or its subsidiaries
InCorp's transfer pricing advisory services in Indonesia are marked by the objective to support our clients' business needs.
Our transfer pricing services provide you with a hassle-free experience while still complying with the legal aspects of transfer pricing in Indonesia.
As the market-entry consulting firm in Indonesia, InCorp provides a wide range of customized solutions to ease the business incorporation process.
Both natural and legal persons are entitled to open a bank account in Indonesia. Find out how to open a bank account in Indonesia, here.
InCorp can help you find a trusted Buying Agent Indonesia for product sourcing in Indonesia. Contact us now for a free consultation.
InCorp can help foreigners to get the driving license in Indonesia, whether SIM A or SIM C. Check out the requirements and the procedure, here.
IMEI Registration in Indonesia is necessary to ensure telecommunication devices from abroad can function properly in Indonesia.
With offices in Jakarta, Bali, Semarang, SUrabaya, and Batam, InCorp is ready to assist you as a local partner and distributor in Indonesia.
InCorp can help you to select the trusted local partners to import and distribute your products in Indonesia.
Improve your business by knowing the market conditions in Indonesia through market research services in Indonesia.
InCorp can help you gain information about your competitor's product through mystery shopping.
Tax amnesty is actually a government effort to give opportunities for taxpayers to become clean, with the hope that they can continue paying their taxes with reduced or waived interests and/or penalties.
This amnesty is given for a certain period of time and is given to both individuals and companies. Ideally, this kind of amnesty will give benefits for both parties—the taxpayers and the government. On one side, the taxpayers will not get penalty by the big amount of unpaid tax of their responsibilities. On the other hand, the government will also receive revenues from the unpaid taxes. Moreover, the taxpayers will likely to keep paying taxes regularly in the future if their unpaid taxes have been paid or settled (find out more about tax reporting in Indonesia). However, all policies must have supporters as well as critiques. In this article, we will discuss both the advantages and challenges of tax amnesty policy for business people.
1. It encourages the tax payers to do businesses fairly and legally in Indonesia (further information about income taxation system in Indonesia). To be able to run business in Indonesia, you have to make sure that you follow its regulation firmly. Tax evasion has severe consequences, including high interests or penalties and legal punishment.
2. It will create a good record for you and your company. There is an Automatic Exchange System of Information in Indonesia, which means that your data can be viewed by across governmental departments. If you have bad debts or violate the tax regulations, it will impact your business in wider perspectives. You will have difficulties in extending your business license, renewing your company’s information or data, prolonging visas, and other bureaucratic issues. You will always be asked for your tax number in doing any government-related administrative or bureaucratic procedures (know more about corporate and personal income tax in Indonesia).
3. You and your company can buy more properties to expand your business. Buying properties without healthy tax record is almost impossible, especially for foreign companies. Therefore, voluntarily report your tax and use this tax amnesty opportunity is great for your long term strategy of your business.
4. You don’t need to pay for the interest or get lower interests from the tax that you failed to pay. This will give you less burden as you want to play fairer in Indonesian market.
5. You or your company does not need to encounter any legal issues or disputes. If your tax evasion case has been brought to court, all the investigation processes can be stopped.
However, this tax amnesty policy is not without challenges. Indonesian government had long been discussing about this policy before implementing until March 2017. Some of the challenges include:
1. The deliberate actions of the business people to avoid taxes with the hope of receiving another tax amnesty. This can be one of the biggest fears from implementing this policy because some unfair players may use this opportunity to take more profits by avoiding taxes. This unwanted action is based on the idea that there will be another tax amnesty in the future so that those unfair players tend to ignore the chance of having this amnesty. However, the limited period of the amnesty shows the government’s concern on this issue that there will be strict punishments await for those who disobey the taxation rules.
2. The companies that have assets or money in foreign countries will finally bring their assets or money back to Indonesia. This will create efforts from other countries to tackle the tax amnesty policy and keep the investment in their respective countries. When this happens, business people have to choose between participating in the tax amnesty program or accepting the offers given by the countries where they invest their money.
3. Business people have fears that the tax amnesty policy will create problems in the future if the confidentiality of this policy has no guarantee from government. Security is one of the greatest challenges for the business people. If the government cannot guarantee the security of the program, many business people hesitate to voluntarily participate in tax amnesty.
With more than 10 years of expertise in accounting and finance, Daris Salam dedicates his knowledge to consistently improving the performance of InCorp Indonesia and maintaining clients and partnerships.