It is without doubt that to survive, grow and be successful, every business needs recruitment to hire the right employees and payroll management to pay the employees in Indonesia. However, not every business manages to handle recruitment and payroll management the right and hassle-free way.
After having your company registered with full compliance in Indonesia, you need to focus on recruiting the best talent that can help elevate your business to the next level.
That is why we prepared this article. Keep reading to know about all the essentials you need about recruitment and payroll management in Indonesia, all in one place.
Recruitment and Payroll Management in Indonesia: The Shortcuts
Before getting into any other discussions, here is the first article that you need to read through:
Then, it would be useful to also know other matters on recruitment and payroll management while doing business in the country:
- Understanding the Labor Situation and Recruitment Process
- Dark Side of Recruitment in Indonesia
- Recruitment Dos and Don’ts for Small Businesses
- Have You Been Making These 5 Hiring Mistakes in Indonesia?
- Employment Contract in Indonesia at Your Fingertips
- Termination of Employment in Indonesia: Questions and Answers
- How are Payroll and Company Culture in Indonesia Related?
- 8 Payroll Mistakes in Indonesia You May Have been Making over the Years
Recruitment of Foreign Workers in Indonesia
If you are planning to hire foreign workers for your company in Indonesia, the following articles will be useful for you:
- Hiring Foreign Workers vs Locals in Indonesia
- The Latest Presidential Regulation on Expatriate Placement Plan in Indonesia
- New Positions for Foreign Workers in Indonesia
- Employment of Foreign Workers in Higher Education Sector in Indonesia
- Everything to Know about Employment of Foreigners and Their Termination Benefits in Indonesia
Don’t Forget about Employee Background Check
It is also important to keep in mind about performing background check on potential candidates before hiring them. Taking precautions is always better to mitigate risks, minimise recruitment and training costs and save time and resources spent on recruitment.
Here are some articles to guide you on employee background check or due diligence in Indonesia:
- What Can Employee Background Check in Indonesia Do for Companies?
- What Employers must Check when Performing an Employee Background Check in Indonesia
Why Don’t You Outsource?
Business process outsourcing, whether it is recruitment or payroll, will undoubtedly be helpful and beneficial to your business, regardless of industry, size and type.
Below, you can read through the benefits of outsourcing your recruitment and payroll in Indonesia, and why every business, including yours, needs it.
- Should You Insource or Outsource for Your Recruitment?
- Why the Majority of Companies Seek Collaboration with A Recruitment Partner
- How Recruitment Process Outsourcing Helps Attract Top Talent
- Payroll Processing and Outsourcing in Indonesia: How It Works
- Top Questions about Payroll Services in Indonesia
- Pros and Cons of Payroll Outsourcing for Small and Medium Companies in Indonesia
- Reasons to Reconsider Outsourcing Your Payroll if You Haven’t Done So
- Payroll Indonesia: Things to Consider when Choosing a Payroll Outsourcing Provider
Hassle-Free Recruitment and Payroll Management in Indonesia with Cekindo
As a leading recruitment and payroll outsourcing company in Indonesia, Cekindo has a team of dedicated specialists. Supported with in-depth knowledge and years of experience, our professionals are more than happy and ready to ensure seamless business operations through quality outsourcing and background check services.
We can also be your Employer of Record or Professional Employer Organisation in Indonesia.
Discuss your recruitment and payroll outsourcing needs with us now. Fill in the form below to get started.